Marine Asset Tracker 2.0
Marine Asset Tracker (MAT) 2.0 has been completely redesigned to make it easier than ever to manage your marine assets. With larger maps, streamlined navigation and minimalist design, you will see more of what matters — your fleet.
Choose from a range of new hardware, satellite, and service plan options to create custom packages that meet the unique needs of each asset in your fleet. From intelligent realtime monitoring to basic daily tracking, MAT 2.0 offers you the flexibility to manage the operational and regulatory requirements of your entire fleet, whether you have five assets or five-hundred.
Contact us for more information about our Marine Asset Tracker service.
Completely redesigned for the greatest possible usability, MAT 2.0 offers a sleek new user interface to simplify and streamline your operations. Enhancements include:
- Intuitive full-screen maps
- Instant ship search
- Auto-locate function
- Zone & weather layers
- Ship photographs
- Dynamic voyage trails
With flexible pricing per asset, you choose the hardware & service plan combination that meets the unique needs of each asset in your fleet.
From basic daily tracking to intelligent realtime reporting, MAT 2.0 allows you to build a complete situational picture of your entire fleet, regardless of the hardware installed on board.
Marine Asset Tracker 2.0 is a cloud-based tracking and monitoring application that can be accessed using your web browser (without software downloads or installation), wherever you are in the world*. Whether you're in the office, at home or on the move, you're never disconnected from your fleet. What's more, because the software is in the cloud, you can be sure that you're always running the latest version.
* Required: Internet connection; Google Chrome (recommended), Firefox or Internet Explorer version 8 onwards
MAT 2.0 comes complete with a suite of over 100 industry zones, so that you to start monitoring your fleet immediately. Choose from high-risk, political, environmental, insurance and conservation zones.
- MARPOL Special Areas
- Joint War Committee areas
- High-risk areas
- Right whale conservation areas
- UKMTO, MSCHOA & IRTC
Overlay global forecast weather conditions onto your map, for complete situational awareness. Weather graphics are powered by WXTiles from MetOcean Solutions Ltd. Weather forecast data is sourced from NOAA and is updated every 6 hours.
- Precipitation and MSLP
- Winds (at 10m elevation)
- Air temperature
- Wave height and period
- Visibility and storm/squall risk
- Sea surface temperature
HDtrack - Intelligent realtime reporting
By utilising the advanced event-driven functionality of the MAT-IDP690 and packaging more data into each transmission, we can now offer you more data when you need it, and less when you don't - to save you money.
HDtrack leverages the latest advancements in satellite communications technology to deliver intelligent realtime reporting.
* exclusive to MAT-IDP690
React faster in the event of a security situation with MAT 2.0’s suite of incident monitoring tools:
- Start by finding your ships with instant search and auto-locate functionality.
- Next, build a complete situational picture with 100+ stackable, high-risk, regulatory and environmental zones.
- Meanwhile, monitor sea conditions by overlaying graphical weather forecasts.
All on a single screen.
Safe & Secure
Stay in control of privileged information with MAT 2.0's suite of advanced security features including user permissions, update history, HTTPs encryption and password protection.
Permissions: Protect your data by restricting access to specific system features and areas with permission controls that can be configured per-user.
History Logs: Whenever a user edits data, the system keeps a log of their username, and the date and time of the change, so that you can ensure data quality and accountability.
Choose MAT-GS when you need to track unpowered marine assets in remote locations and inhospitable environments.
Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the ready-to-install terminal is easy to fit without the need for harnesses, antennas, or an external power supply. Powered by 4 x AA 1.5V lithium batteries.
Ideal for: Unpowered assets, barges, unattended installations.
- “Fit and forget” vessel-ready terminal
- Operates in extreme temperatures and conditions
- Requires no harnesses, no external power and no external antenna
- Minimal maintenance requirements
- Reduced satellite messaging if asset remains in same location
- Up to 1+ years operation with 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 16.9 x 8.7 x 2.4 cm
- Operating temperature range: -30 to +60° C
- Mass: 70 g
The sophisticated MAT-IDP690 delivers fast, global, two-way communications with the support of the new IsatData Pro satellite network. Ideal for powered marine assets, the Inmarsat Type Approved MAT-IDP690 connects to main power to provide you with regular, variable and on-demand position reporting.
Ideal for: Powered assets, tugs, workboats.
- HDtrack enabled - intelligent realtime reporting
- Two-way communications via Inmarsat’s newest I4 satellite constellation
- Choose Inmarsat - a leader in mobile satellite services for the past 30 years
- Send and receive more data for better visibility of operations and risk management
- Environmentally sealed and engineered for harsh environments
- Low look angle engineered for marine applications
- Integrated 8 channel GPS
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 12.6 x 12.6 cm
- Operating temperature range: –40 to +85º
- Mass: 460 g
MAT-SF2500 is a voice satellite terminal with a built-in GPS tracking system, specially designed for reliable performance in harsh and unpredictable maritime environments.
Ideal for: Powered assets, fishing vessels, leisure vessels.
- GPS tracking & alerting functionality
- Alert button for triggering an emergency alert to pre-configured contacts via SMS
- Make voice calls and send SMS messages with an easy-to-use colour display
- Cost effective for voice calls and SMS
- Tough and reliable
- Integrated 20 channel GPS
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 19.0 x 8.0 cm
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +55° C
- Mass: 1.1 kg