SSAS Alert Advanced
Alert Advanced offers a complete and dedicated SSAS solution, meeting or exceeding all requirements of the SOLAS regulation XI-2/6 and associated performance standards. The Alert Advanced package offers the end user a complete and dedicated SSAS solution, comprising the onboard hardware and the shore-based online management system.
Third-party hardware integration makes it possible to manage alerts for an entire fleet in a single system, irrespective of the make or manufacturer of the hardware installed aboard the vessel.
With the Pole Star Alert application (available for iOS, Android and BlackBerry), fleet security can be managed remotely anywhere in the world. Key features - view, poll and reset of alerts - provide immediate situational awareness, as well as the tools necessary to manage the security situation.
Secure HTTP encryption and password-protected identification ensure that sensitive data remains safe.
Contact us to activate your SSAS Alert Advanced package.
- Manage fleet security using a proven and reliable Ship Security Alert System
- Set up secure logins to limit access to authorised parties
- Access the system on BlackBerry, Android and iOS devices with the Pole Star Alert application for alerts, polling and vessel positions
- Use email/SMS/fax for out-of-office notifications
- Control distribution of data to designated recipients
- Alerts, polling and vessel positions - integrate other major manufacturers' SSAS hardware in order to manage fleet security on one system
In the event of a security situation, rapid response is vital. Available on the three most popular mobile devices, the Pole Star Alert mobile application provides immediate and vital situational awareness and the tools needed to manage it.
Pole Star's DSAS Mk2 isType Approved by most major classification societies and accepted by many major Flags.
The Pole Star DSAS Mk2 is a premium product designed for the user who requires a comprehensive solution for managing security incidents.
In addition to our own SSAS hardware we support third party SSAS equipment from Thrane & Thrane, Furuno, JRC, Transas and others.
- Rugged polycarbonate case with marine-grade stainless steel cover
- Anti-tamper alerts
- Enhanced "traffic light" diagnostics
- Autonomous operation in the event of power failure (up to 5 days)
- Supported by the latest Inmarsat-4 satellite constellation
- Global Inmarsat coverage
- Power management system
- Monthly battery reports
- Operating temperature range -40 degrees to +85 degrees C
- Inmarsat IsatData Pro Type Approved
- Flag accepted
- Automatic commissioning
The Thrane & Thrane SAILOR 6120 mini-C SSAS is based around a, self-contained and sealed Inmarsat mini-C terminal, housing both antenna and transceiver. This design approach has proven to be rugged and reliable regardless of vessel type and even under the most adverse conditions.
- Global Inmarsat coverage
- Multi-functional device
- Operating temperature range -40° to +85° C
- Inmarsat Type Approved